Creates a Cart redirect URL for redirecting a shopper to an already created cart using the
- Redirect URLs can also be created with Create a Cart requests by appending
- A Carts redirect URL may only be used once.
- Redirect URLs point to either a shared checkout domain or a channel-specific domain, depending on the storefront configuration.
- Once a redirect URL has been visited, it will be invalidated and cannot be used again.
- If your application requires URLs to be visited more than once, consider generating a fresh one each time you need to restore a cart, and redirecting to the URL from your own application.
- Redirect URLs can be generated only from carts that were created using the REST Management API.
- To restore a cart that was created on the storefront, either by a shopper or a Storefront API, first recreate the cart using the REST Management API.
- When redirecting the shopper, you can add a set of
query_paramsto the URL. The
query_paramsfeature allows passing additional information to the redirect URL.
- X-Auth-Token in header - required
- store_hash in path - string
- cartId in path - string - required
The identifier of a specific cart.
- Accept in header with default of application/json - string - required
The MIME type of the response body.
- Content-Type in header with default of application/json - string - required