Storefront Cart API
- Host: <store_url>/api/storefront
- Protocols: https
- Accepts: application/json
- Responds With: application/json
The Storefront Cart does not use API Tokens and allows for cart data to be scraped directly from the front end or used in a Stencil Theme.
- The Try It Now at each endpoint will not work. Please see Cart and Checkout for a script that can be used to get Cart details.
- cartId is the same as the checkoutId.
- Carts are valid for 30 days after the last modification. A modification includes the initial cart creation or editing the existing cart.
- Redirect URLs can be generated only from carts created using the server-to-server cart API. To restore a cart that was created on the storefront–either by a shopper or the Storefront Cart API–first recreate the cart using the server-to-server Cart API.